LET’S PLAN TOGETHER THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS!
Whether you’re planning a classical, contemporary, or casual event, we invite you to get in touch with one of our professional wedding planners. Their expertise will help you make the most of the hotel’s exquisite dining options and luxurious areas.
Are you getting married? Congratulations! Start your new life with a glittering and unforgettable experience to share with relatives and friends. A dreamy wedding party, or an impressive reception? Fine rosé champagne, or sparkling wine? Romantic or luxurious decorating style? Let us make your dreams come true. We will take care of every detail, up to the moment that you step into the Wedding Suite of the Grand Hotel Palace as newlyweds.
The stylish halls, with a capacity to receive and cater for of 100-1000 guests, imaginative menus prepared by our executive chef, inspired wedding cake suggestions, extensive range of options comprising of stunning floral arrangements, music, lighting, decoration, and special wedding happenings and ideas from the hotel’s experienced wedding planners, promise you to make your wedding celebration a memorable one.
The curtain opens and closes in the aristocratic Grand Hotel Palace; a palace for wedding receptions with truly happy endings…
Live your own fairy-tale!
Free amenities of the Grand Hotel Palace for the newlyweds
Wedding night: on your wedding night, our hotel offers to you a complimentary stay in the marvellous Wedding Suite, with the possibility of a late check-out.
Wedding Suite Welcome: a bottle of champagne accompanied by a basket of fruit, honey, and walnuts, to enjoy your private moments.
- «Honeymooners’ breakfast»: start the first day of your life together with a special wedding breakfast served in the suite.
- Wedding cake and champagne: a wedding cake served to all the guests invited to the reception, and a bottle of champagne for the newlyweds.
- Reception at the ballroom entrance: a gorgeously-decorated table with floral arrangements, candlesticks, sweet almonds, and meringues, which are offered to your guests upon entering the ballroom area.
- Wedding ballroom decoration: we create for you a dreamy atmosphere decorating the tables of the guests with satin tablecloths, silver candlesticks, and mirrors, with rose petals, rice, and sweet almonds.
- Ceiling projector and screen: a special slideshow of the moments of your life could be projected from the ballroom’s screen, causing the stirring of emotions among your guests.
- Menu tasting: ensure the selection of the menu that suits you most, by tasting and choosing from a variety of dishes that the Hotel’s executive chef will prepare for you.
- Special room rates for your guests: special rates for room reservations made with the Grand Hotel Palace for the guests invited to the wedding reception.
- Wedding scenery for memorable pictures: the newlyweds have the exclusive privilege of their wedding photographs being taken in the impressive areas of the Grand Hotel Palace, which makes the perfect setting for taking impressive photographs.
- First anniversary: one year has already passed! Celebrate your anniversary with a romantic dinner, especially planned for you, at the award-winning “Seros Prime Dining” restaurant of the Grand Hotel Palace.
Plan the perfect bachelorette party
A successful bachelorette party needs to be as fun as it gets, and to be about your most unforgettable last moments of single life spent with good friends. Definitely, planning a bachelorette party can be a real challenge!
Plan your own bachelorette party alongside the wedding planners of Luxury Hotels and offer yourselves and your loved ones the most memorable moments.
This is the day to share moments filled with profound emotions, sweet memories, promises for everlasting friendships; an opportunity to chill-out with your best friends.
Enjoy your time with your closest friends in the presidential suite of our hotel. Your amazing bachelorette party starts with a Welcome champagne and light finger food. The indoor heated swimming pool and the sauna will help you relax and detoxify. You can also organize an ‘escape’ to the hotel’s spa and pamper yourself with a therapeutic massage.
6 tips for the best wedding party ever!
By following the smart tips we collected for you, you can plan your wedding party just as you dreamed it!
1. Choose your wedding venue
Whether you are a classic style aficionado or a bohemian person, this day has to represent you. Choose your wedding reception venue based on the number of guests, in order to make your family and friends feel comfortable. In Luxury Hotels we make sure you’ll have a memorable wedding party experience in spacious venues decorated with fresh flowers and lit candles that will offer you a beautiful, idyllic setting.
2. Make your wedding a party to remember
Choosing the right Dj or Live Band is critical to the success of your wedding party. Rely on our recommended partners and together with them shape the musical style of your party, by creating a favourite playlist of your personal music preferences. The maximum sound performance in our hotels will take the party to another level.
3. Choose menus that will steal the show
The secret for a successful wedding reception meal lies in the right choice of the menu. Luxury Hotels invest in an haute cuisine experience. The suggestions of our Executive Chefs will impress your guests with authentic, original tastes and flavours that will awaken your senses. You can enjoy your selected menu by taking a free menu tasting.
4. List of drinks and after snacks for unlimited fun
Your guests will relax enjoying the drinks available through the list of wines, alcohol drinks and signature cocktails of your choice, while an after midnight snack will be exactly what they need when their energy levels run low and they will want to continue dancing until the morning. The selection of drinks and after midnight snacks of The Luxury Hotels will certainly satisfy even your most demanding guests.
5. Relax in a Wedding Suite
Choose The Luxury Hotels for your wedding night and you will experience nothing less but the ultimate fairytale setting, one that will make this night the night of your dreams. Enjoy a free stay in the hotels’ luxurious Wedding Suite, including a breakfast for two in bed and a late check-out.
6. Extra services
Grand Hotel Palace provides an open, guarded parking area that can cover the needs of your wedding party guests.
The Grand Hotel Palace is a 5 star Hotel in Thessaloniki. The Grand Hotel Palace integrates the special features and creative contrasts that characterize Thessaloniki. The cosmopolitan aura and priceless sensation of serenity, as well as the traditional warm hospitality and aristocratic air create a unique canvas of experience worth living.
Monastiriou 305, Thessaloniki, Greece, 54628
+30 2310 549 000