Covid-19 Action Plan
Person in charge for the Implementation of the Action Plan: Yiannis Aslanis
Coordinator of the Action Plan: Maria Chatziparaschi
People in charge for compliance with the Protocols
- Alexandros Kanaris / F&B Manager
- Irini Matana / Housekeeping
- Electra Manousakidou / Housekeeping
- Argyris Papadopoulos / Front Office
- Christos Koumandaris / Maintenance
- Kostas Kouros / Kitchen
- The hotel staff perceives all the basic measures to prevent the transmission of the coronavirus.
- Temperature measurement is applied to all the staff daily.
- In all hotel’s public areas antiseptic devices are available (fixed or non-fixed devices).
- Emphasis has been placed on non-recirculation of air and natural ventilation inside the rooms and other spaces of the hotel.
Host service protocol
- There is a medical kit available including all necessary equipment (disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, aprons, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer).
- Antiseptics have been placed at the hotel’s reception for all guests.
- All surfaces at the lobby and other public areas are thoroughly disinfected at regular times.
- Electronic payment of accommodation costs is available.
- All key cards are thoroughly disinfected before use (in a special disinfection container).
Floor, room and public spaces service protocol
- Sanitation services have been amplified in all public areas and especially on "high risk" objects.
- Special attention has been paid to the cleaning, disinfection and ventilation of the rooms during the intervening hours.
- Regular checks are performed on dishwashers and washing machines (in terms of temperature used and detergent dosage).
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned before guests’ arrival.
- Rooms are being naturally ventilated.
- Used fabrics, bed linen and towels are placed in special sealed bags or bags with relevant markings, in order to be transported to the laundry areas.
- Trolleys carrying closed bags containing used linen are disinfected after each use.
- HACCP protocol is implemented.
- Towels, tablecloths and cutlery are removed and washed, even if not in use.
- The breakfast serving time has been extended (07:00-11:00) to best serve all guests and to avoid overcrowding.
Buffet service in the restaurant
- Hand sanitizer is placed at the buffet entrance and the staff recommends guests to use it when they approach the buffet.
- The required distances should be held while guests are served at the buffet.
- Guests serve themselves by using antiseptics provided by the hotel.
- The room-service staff oversees the basic measures to prevent the transmission of the coronavirus COVID-19.
- All food hygiene rules are applied during food transport inside the hotel.
- All hygiene requirements are applied during the collection of items that have already been used by guests.
Guests' transfer service
- Daily schedules
From Grand Hotel Palace to 15,Tsimiski str. (Goody's) : 10:00, 12:00, 18:00, 20:00.
From 15,Tsimiski str. (Goody's) to Grand Hotel Palace : 10:20, 12:20, 18:20, 20:20.